Friday 21 November 2014

THANKSGIVING, C.S.R AND P.S.R

In my last article, I encouraged you to do something for an existing or potential prospect. Today, I want to talk about giving as a form of thanksgiving.

When businesses, corporations give, it is called Corporate Social Responsibility (C.S.R). When individuals give, it is called Personal Social Responsibility (P.S.R). Being responsible as a business or an individual is also thanksgiving.

As Americans celebrate thanksgiving (4th Thursday in November), they remind us that we have something to be thankful for. Look back over the past months and tell me just one thing you are thankful for (please… do add it as a comment).

So in the spirit of thanksgiving, do something for someone during the holiday period.

In my next article, I will be sharing one of the many ways you can give thanks as a business (CSR) or as an individual (PSR).

Till next time,

Remember – information remains the new currency.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

P.S – don’t forget to comment on what you are thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment