Thursday 16 October 2014

OPPORTUNITIES ABOUND EVERY WHERE!

I came out of the doctor’s office laughing. This was my third visit and all my visits were ‘food- related’ as Dr. Larry had pointed out.

My first visit was a few months ago. While frying some chicken, a splash of hot oil from the pan landed on my exposed chest. The injury was minor and took about two weeks to heal.

The second visit to the doctor was two months ago. The vegetable salad I got from a popular eatery was unknowingly contaminated and so resulted in food poisoning.

And now the third visit – my index finger burn from frying ripe plantain.

Now the above has created an opportunity for me to either make or market existing ointments that heal burns in just a few days! What a wonderful business opportunity!

Most times, you do not explore available opportunities not because they are not there, but because of the fear or laziness of starting out on your own. If I can get past my inhibition about blogging, you too can! So do something today. Even if it’s just for the fun of it – do it!

Till next time,

Always remember – ‘information is the new currency’

No comments:

Post a Comment